i was making a lot of mistakes and then my archery instructor said:
“you make mistakes because you’re focusing on the target and not on your actions”
and i was like woah
thanks for giving me the best life advice i’ve ever gotten
guys just think about how applicable this is to EVERYFUCKINGTHING
1x22 | 2x08 (requested by anonymous)
Because I remember how shitty textbook prices were in college, here are some other options for my followers.
LOOK AT ITS BIG FOOTERS
IMAGINE THE TOE BEANS ON THIS BABBY
Lynx footsies are mostly floof
He can’t have too much bean, he lives in the chilly zone. He’ll get cold beanies and that’s no good.
i feel like the tears i cry when i watch a movie that hits me hard helps me unlock some of the tears i held back in real life but shouldn’t have
idk if i love story and art as much as i do because of something intellectual, or because it bypasses my dumbass brain and helps me feel things i tried not to
imagine a ghost getting brought back to life but they’ve been a ghost for so long that they have trouble adjusting. like, they keep running into walls and doors because they used to be able to just pass through them or they trip down the stairs because they used to float down them and sometimes they trip over their own feet because they forget how to walk all together
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.